Saturday, September 27, 2014

Ghana

GHANA :

officially the Republic of Ghana is a sovereign state and unitary presidential constitutional republic located on the Gulf of Guinea and Atlantic Ocean in the Africa frontier of Sub-Saharan Africa. Ghana consists of ten territorial administrative regions with several islands and it is bordered within West Africa by the Ivory Coast to the west, Burkina Faso to the north, Togo to the east and the Gulf of Guinea and Atlantic Ocean to the south. The word Ghana means "Warrior King".
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :












My friend Kim send me this cover. She is one of my nice friend. She send me another nice cover from USA. She send me this cover when she visit Ghana. This is my 3rd cover from GHANA. She use 2 very nice stamp to send me this cover. I become so happy after get this cover. But, unfortunately those postmarks are not clear. I like the nice stamp. Thank u Kim for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment