Sunday, August 17, 2014

Myanmar

MYANMAR :

officially the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, commonly shortened to Myanmar is a sovereign state in Southeast Asia bordered by China, Thailand, India, Laos and Bangladesh. One third of Myanmar's (Burma's) total perimeter of 1,930 kilometres (1,200 miles) forms an uninterrupted coastline along the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea. 
Myanmar (Burma's) population of over 60 million makes it the world's 24th most populous country and, at 676,578 square kilometres (261,227 sq mi), it is the world's 40th largest country and the second largest in Southeast Asia. Its capital city is Naypyidaw and its largest city is Yangon.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :






















My friend K. Lwyin send me this very nice cover. She help me to get few more nice cover. She is one of my very nice friend. 
I cannot read the postmark. It is in there own language. But, I like to see clear postmark on the cover. Thank u Lwyin for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment