Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Albania

ALBANIA :

fficially the Republic of Albania is a country in Southeastern Europe. It is bordered by Montenegro to the northwest, Kosovo[a] to the northeast, Macedonia to the east, and Greece to the south and southeast. It has a coast on the Adriatic Sea to the west and on the Ionian Sea to the southwest. It is less than 72 km (45 mi) from Italy, across the Strait of Otranto which links the Adriatic Sea to the Ionian Sea.
Albania is a member of the UN, NATO, the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, Council of Europe, World Trade Organization, and is one of the founding members of the Union for the Mediterranean. It is also an official candidate for membership in the European Union.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















My friend N. Muka send me this cover. She is one of my nice friend. She send me another nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. She use two very nice stamp to send me. Unfortunately the postmark is not so clear. But, after all I liked this cover. Thank u Nevila for send me this nice cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment