Friday, July 18, 2014

Saint Martin (French part)

SAINT MARTINE (French Part) :


Saint Martin is an island in the northeast Caribbean, approximately 300 km east of Puerto Rico. The 87 square kilometres island is divided roughly 60/40 between France (53 square kilometres) and the Kingdom of the Netherlands (34 square kilometres) the two parts are roughly equal in population. It is one of the smallest sea islands divided between two nations, a division dating to 1648. The southern Dutch part comprises Sint Maarten and is one of four constituent countries that form the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The northern French part comprises the Collectivité de Saint-Martin (Collectivity of St. Martin) and is an overseas collectivity of France.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















My friend Marion help me to get this cover. She is one of my nice friend. She help me to get few more nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. The postmark is so clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. Thank u Marion for ur help to get this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment