Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lesotho

LESOTHO :


officially the Kingdom of Lesotho is a landlocked country completely surrounded by South Africa. It is just over 30,000 km2 (11,583 sq mi) in size and has a population slightly over two million. Its capital and largest city is Maseru. Lesotho is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations. The name Lesotho translates roughly into the land of the people who speak Sotho. About 40% of the population lives below the international poverty line of US $1.25 a day.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :

















My friend Julius send me this very nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. He is one of my nice friend. He send me another nice cover. This is my second cover from Lesotho. This one is so special for my collection. The postmark is little clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I liked those nice stamps. Thank u Julius for send me this nice cover

No comments:

Post a Comment