Sunday, July 27, 2014

Gambia

GAMBIA :


officially the Republic of the Gambia is a country in West Africa. It is surrounded by Senegal, apart from a short strip of Atlantic coastline at its western end. It is the smallest country on mainland Africa. The country is situated on either side of the Gambia River, the nation's namesake, which flows through the country's centre and empties into the Atlantic Ocean. Its area is 10,689 square kilometres (4,127 sq mi) with a population of 1,882,450 at the 15 April 2013 Census (provisional). Banjul is the Gambian capital, but the largest cities are Serekunda and Brikama.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















I get this cover by the help of U. D. Mone. I become so happy after get this cover. This one is my second cover from Gambia. This cover is so special for my collection. The post mark is clear. I liked those nice stamps. Thank u Mone for ur help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment