Sunday, March 9, 2014

Venezuela

VENEZUELA :

officially the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela is a country on the northern coast of South America. Venezuela's territory covers around 916,445 square kilometres (353,841 sq mi) with an estimated population of approximately 29,100,000. Venezuela is considered a state with extremely high biodiversity, with habitats ranging from the Andes mountains in the west to the Amazon Basin rainforest in the south, via extensive llanos plains and Caribbean coast in the center and the Orinoco River Delta in the east.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :





















My friend M. Riera send me this cover. He send me one more nice cover. Really he is a very nice friend. And, man too. I become so happy after get this cover. This one is so special for my collection. This is my first cover from there. This cover take 8 month to come to me. The post mark is clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamps too. Thank u Riera for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment