Thursday, March 13, 2014

Falkland Islands (Malvinas)

FALKLAND ISLANDS (MALVINAS) :


The Falkland Islands are an archipelago located in the South Atlantic Ocean on the Patagonian Shelf. The principal islands are about 300 miles (500 km) east of the southern Patagonian coast at a latitude of about 52°S. The archipelago, which has an area of 4,700 square miles (12,200 km²), comprises East Falkland, West Falkland, and 776 smaller islands. As a British overseas territory, the Falklands enjoy internal self-governance, with the United Kingdom taking responsibility for its defence and foreign affairs. The islands' capital is Stanley on East Falkland.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :















My friend H. Booker send me this cover. She help me to get this cover. Really she is a very nice friend. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my first cover from  Falkland Islands (Malvinas). This one is so special for my collection. 
The post mark is clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamps too. She use 3 very nice stamps to send me this cover. Thank u Booker for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment