Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Angola

ANGOLA :

officially the Republic of Angola is a country in Southern Africa bordered by Namibia on the south, the Democratic Republic of the Congo on the north, and Zambia on the east; its west coast is on the Atlantic Ocean and Luanda is its capital city. The exclave province of Cabinda has borders with the Republic of the Congo and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :


















My friend A. M. Jaco send me this nice cover. This is my first cover from Angola. She is one of my very nice friend. Unfortunately there is no stamp on the cover. The post office use the label only to send this registry airmail cover. And, for that there is no postmark on the cover. After all i liked this cover very much. And, I am too happy to get this cover. Thank you Jaco for sending me this cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment