Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Macedonia

MACEDONIA :


officially the Republic of Macedonia is a country located in the central Balkan peninsula in Southeast Europe. It is one of the successor states of the former Yugoslavia, from which it declared independence in 1991. 
It became a member of the United Nations in 1993 but, as a result of a dispute with Greece over its name, it was admitted under the provisional reference of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :















MISSENT COVER:
My friend Ana send me this cover. Ana is a nice friend. And, he send me another nice cover. He use two very nice stamps to send me this cover. This is my first cover with stamp from Macedonia The postmark on the envelope is clear. And, this cover went from Bermuda to me. Thank u Ana for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment