Sunday, February 2, 2014

Guam

GUAM :


Guam is an organized, unincorporated territory of the United States in the western Pacific Ocean. It is one of five U.S. territories with an established civilian government. 
Guam is listed as one of seventeen Non-Self-Governing Territories by the Special Committee on Decolonization of the United Nations. The island's capital is Hagåtña (formerly named Agana). Guam is the largest and southernmost of the Mariana Islands.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover : 














Few of my friend help me to get this nice cover. I like this cover very much. This is my first cover from Guam. Those stamps are so nice. And, postmarks are clear also. This cover is one of the perfect cover in my collection. Thank you my friends for help me to get this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment