Sunday, January 19, 2014

Kosovo

KOSOVO :


In 2008, the Republic of Kosovo declared itself an independent state. It has control over most of the territory and has partial international recognition. North Kosovo, the largest Serb enclave, is administered locally with parallel structures which observe the institutions of the Republic of Serbia. Serbia does not recognise the secession of Kosovo and considers it a UN-governed entity within its sovereign territory, a position supported by a number of other countries.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :


My friend D. Hvala send me this  very nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. Really Hvala is a very nice friend. This one is so special for my collection. The post mark is clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamps too. Thank u Hvala for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment