Sunday, December 15, 2013

United Nation

UNITED NATION :

The United Nations (UN) is an intergovernmental organisation created in 1945 to promote international cooperation. A replacement for the ineffective League of Nations, the organisation was created following World War II to prevent another such conflict. At its founding, the UN had 51 member states; there are now 193.
To know more about the UNITED NATION click here.

Cover :















My friend Jan send me this cover. He send me few more nice cover from some more country. Really Jan is a very nice friend. And, man too. I become so happy after get this cover. This one is so special for my collection. The post mark is clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like those nice stamps too. This cover is from UN's Post Office, Switzerland. Thank u Jan for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment