Sunday, December 22, 2013

Uganda

UGANDA :


officially the Republic of Uganda is a landlocked country in Southeast Africa. It is bordered on the east by Kenya, on the north by South Sudan, on the west by the Democratic Republic of the Congo, on the southwest by Rwanda, and on the south by Tanzania. The southern part of the country includes a substantial portion of Lake Victoria, shared with Kenya and Tanzania, situating the country in the African Great Lakes region. Uganda also lies within the Nile basin, and has a varied but generally equatorial climate.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
















My friend M. Shutts send me this nice cover. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my first cover from Uganda. This one is so special for my collection. The post mark is little clear. I like to see the clear postmark on the cover. I like so much those very nice stamps. Thank u Shutts for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment