Friday, December 27, 2013

Bangladesh

BANGLADESH :


officially the People's Republic of Bangladesh is a country in South Asia. It is bordered by the Republic of India to it's north, west and east, by the Union of Myanmar (Burma) to its south-east and by the Bay of Bengal to its south. The name Bangladesh means "Country of Bengal" in the official Bengali language.
Bangladesh is a founding member of SAARC, the Developing 8 Countries and BIMSTEC. It contributes one of the largest peacekeeping forces to the United Nations. It is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and the Non-Aligned Movement.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover : 















This cover is one of the nice cover in my collection. I get this cover from my elder cousin brother Subrato. He send me many cover. He use those very old and nice stamps on the front of the cover to send me. And, paste another stamp on the back. He make a very clear postmark on the cover. I liked this cover very much. Thank u brother for send me this very nice cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment