Sunday, October 27, 2013

Namibia

NAMIBIA :

officially the Republic of Namibia is a country in southern Africa whose western border is the Atlantic Ocean. It shares land borders with Angola and Zambia to the north, Botswana to the east and South Africa to the south and east. Although it does not border with Zimbabwe, less than 200 metres of riverbed (essentially the Zambia/Botswana border) separates them at their closest points.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover : 
















My friend Bwana send me this cover. Really he is a very nice friend. And, man too. I become so happy after get this cover. This is my first cover from  Namibia. This one is also very special for my collection. Unfortunately the post mark is not very clear. But, u can read the postmark. I like the nice stamp. Thank u Bwana for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment