Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Christmas Island

CHRISTMAS ISLAND :


The Territory of Christmas Island is a territory of Australia in the Indian Ocean. It has a population of 2,072 residents who live in a number of "Settlement areas" on the northern tip of the island: Flying Fish Cove (also known as Kampong), Silver City, Poon Saan, and Drumsite. The majority of the population is Chinese Australian. It is called Christmas Island because it was discovered on Christmas Day.
To know more about the country click here

Cover :














My friend M. Ram send me this cover. She send me few more nice cover from  Australia. She use two very nice stamps to send me this cover. The post mark is so clear. I become so happy after get this cover. I like those nice stamps too. Thank u M. Ram for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment