Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Belarus

BELARUS :


officially the Republic of Belarus is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe bordered by Russia to the northeast, Ukraine to the south, Poland to the west, and Lithuania and Latvia to the northwest. Its capital is Minsk; other major cities include Brest, Hrodna (Grodno), Homiel (Gomel), Mahilyow (Mogilev) and Vitsebsk (Vitebsk). Over forty percent of its 207,600 square kilometres (80,200 sq mi) is forested, and its strongest economic sectors are service industries and manufacturing.
To know more about the country click here.

Cover :
My friend Alena send me this cover. She send me another nice cover from Belaeus. The post mark is so clear. I like those nice bird stamp too. Thank u Alena for send me this nice cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment